View Profile Veneox

26 Movie Reviews

This was terrible. No jokes, an animation copied straight from Oney, and bad voice acting.

Good but really short. Hoping to see the trend of "just one joke" animations to calm to a hault.

5 Game Reviews

Pretty Damn Good.

I liked the Art style, as well as the Idea. It was actually sort of addicting.

Well Done.

PS: I love your choice in music.

;}

MrRandomist responds:

thanks we try to create it as atmospheric as possible ;) and im glad you thought it was addicting!

K

Thats right i gave it a 10, wanna fight about it. :)

Piemix responds:

Sprittles your awesome. :)

Bravo, and thanks for having my music on there too

Bravo, and thanks for having my music on there too.

mannynose responds:

Thank you sir, The King of the Audio Portal!

19 Audio Reviews

Who would I be if I didn't review my current matched Rival's song?

I was glad to find something like this when I logged on since the song I've composed sits in the same genre.

You have a brilliant stage of build up. It feels like an army ready for lash out and compete. I do believe as what you mentioned that this song does feel like music you would hear for an epic trailer.

It is a very good listen.

The one thing I do wish, is that a main theme of some sort was present (or if I didn't hear it) more prominent. The build up is nice, but I kept waiting for something to go into a memorable theme.

It does not really matter in the end for I don't think a main theme resides in build up music, but you have a nice pace and indeed, have good timing with your instruments.

I did notice some overlapping issues but you addressed that in your summary, (I couldn't even perfectly equalize within the 2 weeks) so I don't think the judges will worry about overlapping.

The song is strong and built very well. Keep it up.

Beautiful, it is clearly the best rendition of the song to find anywhere.

Jessismith responds:

Thanks, V! :)

Just how

It should sound. Creepy, sad, but in a dark sense. Beautiful. Brilliant.

*DL* ;}

3 Art Reviews

Brilliant.

Such an amazing concept Giygas is.

Most amazing character ever to enter Mario's world.

Brilliant.

Brilliant. ;}

I am a working Director, Composer, Actor, and Writer. I would love to be a part of Feature Films and Video Games one day. ;}

Dylan Lloyd @Veneox